Haskell Language Book
- Get Programming with Haskell: "Get Programming with Haskell introduces you to the Haskell language without drowning you in academic jargon and heavy functional programming theory."
- Haskell Cookbook: Build functional applications using Monads, Applicatives, and Functors: "Comprehensive guide for establishing a strong foundation in Haskell and developing pragmatic code"
- Programming in Haskell: "All concepts are explained from first principles and no programming experience is required"
- Haskell Design Patterns: "Take your Haskell and functional programming skills to the next level by exploring new idioms and design patterns"
- Learning Haskell Data Analysis: "Analyze, manipulate, and process datasets of varying sizes efficiently using Haskell"
- Haskell Data Analysis Cookbook: "Explore intuitive data analysis techniques and powerful machine learning methods using over 130 practical recipes"
- Parallel and Concurrent Programming in Haskell: Techniques for Multicore and Multithreaded Programming by Simon Marlow:
- The Haskell Road to Logic, Maths and Programming (Texts in Computing, Vol. 4) by Doets, Kees, van Eijck, Jan (2012) Paperback:
- Haskell: The Craft of Functional Programming (3rd Edition) (International Computer Science Series): "this book is written for students and programmers with little or no experience."
- Learn You a Haskell for Great Good!: A Beginner's Guide: "Learn You a Haskell for Great Good! is a hilarious, illustrated guide to this complex functional language."
- Real World Haskell: "This easy-to-use, fast-moving tutorial introduces you to functional programming with Haskell. "
- Introduction to Functional Programming using Haskell (2nd Edition): "The book clearly expounds the construction of functional programs as a process of mathematical calculation"